A long, long time ago, Colleen from Broke for Beauty nominated me for some awards. I’m not going to be able to fulfill the requirements completely, but it’s been so long since I was nominated, I really just felt like I should publish this so it’s not always looming in the back of my mind.
Colleen has been such an inspiration to me as a new blogger. She’s always so encouraging and thoughtful, not to mention she has a wonderful blog herself, which gives great reviews on beauty products at an affordable price. Thanks for the nominations, Colleen!
“Rules” for these awards:
- Display Awards on your blog
- Link to the person/people who nominated you
- State 7 things about yourself (7 for each award, I suppose?)
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and link to their pages.
1. I’m a Christian.
2. I’m a senior at Union University in Tennessee.
3. My hair is naturally dirty blonde.
4. I’m super into Vera Bradley stuff lately.
5. I have flat feet.
6. I love to work out.
7. I’m a singer. (Preferably classical, not pop.)
1. I am a double major in music and psychology.
2. When I was young I wanted to be a writer, a horseback rider, and singer all at the same time.
3. I am super duper organized.
4. I love coffee.
5. I can’t handle shows like “The Walking Dead” or “Supernatural. My imagination is too vivid.
6. I only drink soda on rare occasions, when there is nothing else to drink.
7.I love putting makeup on! It’s so much fun!
1. I believe that every trial in life is a learning opportunity.
2. I also believe that one of the main purposes each of us has is to continually become a better, more well-rounded individual.
3. I think it’s important to spend energy spreading joy to others.
4. I journal daily.
5. I believe that God loves EVERYONE.
6. I believe that none of the talents I have are of my own doing. They are gifts from God.
7. I love Jesus.
So now that you’ve gotten to know me a little better, I hope you take time to get to know these bloggers I’m tagging, as well! (I know I’m breaking some rules here, but honestly, I want to tag ALL of my readers. These are just a select few that continue to catch my attention!)
Thanks for reading!
❤ With Love